- January winter show, group show Kochxbos Amsterdam NL
- January « Kowaï » curated by Mizna Wada at Nucleus gallery, Portland, Oregon, USA
- February » Khali show » at Strange cat Toy gallery, Tampa, Florida, USA
- April « Lucid Dreamer » group show Copro gallery, Santa Monica, California, USA
- May » Wish you where here » Sally centigrade gallery » Denver, Colorado, USA
- MAY-JUNE TBA » Museum show » A la point de l’art » Museum of La Poste PARIS, FR
- MAY Pop- up duo show with Malojo at Oh!Galerie Bayonne, FR
- July LA Art show with Sally centigrade gallery, Los Angeles art fair, California, USA
- July « The golden Age of Illustration » at Haven gallery, Northport, New york, USA
- August « Princesses of Power » group show at Atelier gallery Biarritz, FR
- August » Of land and Sea » group show at Haven gallery , Northport, USA
- October Solo show » Sky is the limit » at Kochxbos gallery, Amsterdam, NL
- October Bewitching , group show at Stranger Factory gallery, Albuquerque,NM, USA
- December Little big five, group show at Haven gallery, Northport, New york , USA
- December Winter salon, group show at Stranger Factory gallery , Albuquerque, NM, USA
- January The Shakespearan group show Haven gallery NYC, USA
- March Condensed group show at Vanilla gallery, Tokyo, JP
- June : Yuurei Neko Sama group show at Mothership gallery, Philadelphie USA
- July Her Majesty 2 , Haven Gallery NYC USA
- July Duo show Sorginzelaia with Malojo at the Atelier of Guillaume Josué, Biarritz FR
- August The familiar group show at Wootbear gallery San Francisco, USA
- September Popland curated by Ciou at Kochxbos gallery Amsterdam, NL
- October Duo show with Malojo at mothership gallery , Philadelphia , USA
- October Cat and other superstition, halloween show at Inverarity gallery, Scotland
- December Kochxbos anniversary group show, Amsterdam, NL
- December Little Big five, Haven Gallery NYC USA
The new exhibition of KochxBos Gallery – Popland – shows the crème de la crème of Pop Surrealism art, made by sixteen internationally renowned artists who haven’t exhibited in the Netherlands before. They come together in a show curated by our artist Ciou.
It is a world based on narrative and fairytale structures, filled with historical figures and icons of pop culture. A vivid society with an eerie, carnivalesque sense of humor. The art draws our attention to issues of contemporary society such as overpopulation, growing up, and nature. Popland shows futuristic otherworldly perspectives.
Art made in Popland is always highly technically skilled and detailed, which makes entering this entertaining world an enriching experience. The great thing is: you will always take some happy, but slightly disconcerting souvenirs home with you.
Jennybird Alcantara USA – Sunny Buick USA – Ciou FR – Yoko d’ Holbachie JP – Naoto Hatori JP – Guillaume Josué FR – Aya Kakeda JP – Jang Koal KOR – Travis Louie USA – Travis Lampe USA – Junko Mizuno JP – Malojo FR – Kathie Olivas USA – Brandt Peters USA – Adam Wallacavage USA – Casey Weldon USA
Sorginzelaia means the Field of witches in Basque language, Malojo and I invite you to the new duo show in biarritz at the Atelier of Guillaume Josué, 2 rue Duler in Biarritz, France
Haven gallery NYC Group show Her Majesty II, July 10th USA, here is my Queen of the fantastic beast.
Wall painting Project » Goddess of the Forest « at the Art center Coven of Gang of witches, Ibiza , Spain, February 2020
Pictures and Video by vivien Bertin. I will come back to Ibiza asap to continue the wall painting and doing more, stay tuned
The Shakespearean group show at Haven gallery, NYC, January 2020
Solo show « The inner land part 2 » at Kochxbos, opening November 16th Amsterdam, see you there
- group show :
- Oct, Halloween group Toy show, Martian Toys gallery Philadelphia, USA
- Nov Dcon designer con, 300 artists at Anaheim convention center Los Angeles , USA
- Nov/Dec group show, Pop up at L’atelier de Guillaume Jossué, Biarritz, FR
- Nov Museum of La Poste , » Le Musée sort de ses réserves « , Paris FR
Hello Kitty 45th Anniversary at Corey Helford gallery curated by Caro until August 3rd Los Angeles .
Hello Kitty has been spreading joy for 45 years amongst an ever-increasing fan base of all age groups. This special group exhibition, featuring artists from all over the globe, examines the world of Hello Kitty and her influence on popular culture throughout her 45 years. This show is sponsored by Sanrio Japan.
Gang of witches » Patriarchy is Burning at the Yoyo Palais de Tokyo museum Paris , art festival June 15th-16th FR
Gaia Reborn at the Urban Nation Museum, Project M Berlin Germany curated by Beautiful Bizarre Magazine
The Gaia reborn group show was amazing, the opening was stunning, thank you Berlin!!!!!! it was so nice to meet you all
URBAN NATION presents ~
Beautiful Bizarre Magazine exhibition: Gaia Reborn: A Future Utopia. Beautiful Bizarre Magazine
Exhibition Dates: 11 May – 10 July 2019
Amy Sol, Audrey Kawasaki, Brian Viveros, Caia Koopman, Calvin Ma, Chris Berens, Ciou, Crystal Morey, Dilka Bear, Ellen Jewett, Erika Sanada, Ewa Prończuk-Kuziak, Fin Dac [mural], Forest Rogers, Hannah Yata, Kelogsloops, Jana Brike, Jasmine Becket-Griffith, Jean Pierre Arboleda, Jessica Dalva, Joel Rea, Johnson Tsang, J Louis, Julie Filipenko, Juliette Clovis, Kate MacDowell, Kazuki Takamatsu, Kevin Peterson, Kisung Koh, Laura Colors, Lori Nelson, Lucy Hardie, Mab Graves, Marie Larkin, Miho Hirano, Nadezda, Naoto Hattori, Natalia Fabia, Olga Esther, ONEQ, Peca Dōbutsu, Rebecca Leveille, Redd Walitzki, Richard Ahnert, Rose Freymuth-Frazier, Sarah Joncas, Sarah Louise Davey, Scott Musgrove, CRAWW, Tom Bagshaw, Tom Christophersen, Tran Nguyen, Troy Brooks, Miss Van, Vipoo Srivilasa, Yousuke Kawashima.